Happy 2017 to you! I know I am a little late to the game, but I tend to avoid any computer type things over the holidays, so I am just now getting to write a few blog posts that are long overdue. If you’re one of the few readers reading this, I’ve got blog posts for 2017 goals, some recipes (what?!), my favorite cookbooks, the power of a hug, etc. So stay tuned, folks, it’s going to be a wild ride. 😉
As I was reflecting back on 2016, I am mostly amazed by how God turned my sorrow into seeds that I am just now seeing the fruits of. I began 2016 in deep sadness and loneliness that words cannot really describe, which led to my thoughts on friendship. Through persistent prayer and some intentional coffee dates, I can look back and see how God answered my prayer for deeper friendships.
Here are a few highlights:
- I graduated from graduate school in June.
- I started a job as a Software Developer in Cambridge, MA.
- I traveled to Taiwan, Japan, New York, and Los Angeles.
- I fell more in love with Boston (for the record, I truly hated Boston when I moved here for school in 2011, so this is wildly unexpected).
- I made lots of yummy food in our new kitchen and learned more healthy recipes that I imagine I will share with you at some point.
Here’s to the new year!